Contact Information and Hours of Operation
The Dalglish Family 22q Clinic
Toronto General Hospital
8NU (Norman Urquhart), Room 802
200 Elizabeth Street
Toronto, Ontario, M5G 2C4
The clinic is located on the 8th floor of the Norman Urquhart Building in the Toronto General Hospital. Please note that our sign currently still shows the clinic’s previous name “The Dalglish Family Hearts and Minds Clinic”.
- Walk-Safe program at the hospital: If you would like someone to walk with you for safety reasons, please call (416) 340-4111. Give your full name, location (building, floor and room number) and destination. A security guard will come and walk with you to and from nearby hospitals, parking lots, TTC stations, taxi stands or isolated areas. This program is free.
We are happy to answer your questions, and we welcome your input. Please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
Phone: (416) 340‒5145
- When we call you from the Clinic, our phone number will be displayed on the Caller ID as “UNIV HLTH NTWK (416) 340-4800”
- (416) 340-4800 is the general line for the Toronto General Hospital. If you need to reach us, please call our direct line: (416) 340-5145. Thank you.
Fax: (416) 340‒5004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A note of caution about sending emails to the Dalglish Clinic:
Please use email for administrative issues only. If you have any medical or clinical concerns, please talk to clinic staff members in person.
Email is not a secure method of communication. If you wish to send sensitive information (including, but not limited to, information about your health), please use the telephone or fax machine.
- The Dalglish Family 22q Clinic cannot be held responsible if information is lost or stolen when you send emails to us.
Thank you for your understanding.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm Closed on April 15th (Good Friday) and April 18th (Easter Monday)
Please see Clinic operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.